Our pedagogical approach is the balanced rotation between theory, solving problem exercises and case studies. It focuses on communication and sharing experience between participants and the UX expert teacher.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the covered content:
- Main process and tools of user-centered design
- The service design and its value to user-centered design
- For each step of a service design project, review of UX suitable methods and techniques
- Set-up UX strategy for a service (multi-channel/support)
- Selection, planning, quantification, integration and organisation of UX activities tracking
- Lean UX, integration of UX activities in agile development methodology
- Immersion and practical exercises : define the UX strategy for a service, toolbox to manage UX activities as check-list and tracking table.