Our pedagogical approach is the balanced rotation between theory, solving problem exercises and case studies. It focuses on communication and sharing experience between participants and the UX expert teacher.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the covered content:
- Definitions, concepts, advantages of user experience (UX) and ROI (return on investment) in digital service design projects
- User-centric design process
- Principles of Design Thinking
- Discovery of UX methods and techniques
- Integration and workflow of UX design through study cases of various contexts of web projects and illustrative supports
- Immersion and practical exercises: observation of user research methods, creation of user profiles or personas, Web interfaces evaluation and UX audit, Public speech and Roleplay game to sharpen your line of argument.