We offer a complete set of User Experience (UX) and User-Centred Design (UCD) services, from contextual research and requirements gathering to design and prototyping. We do interaction design for websites, software and hardware.
User research and Service Design
Our designs are grounded in informed research and service design, often using techniques like diary studies, field observations and persona development.
Telono delivers UX expertise in all project phases and if needed helps implementing a systematic user-centred design process without impacting your project procedures.
- User-Centred Design methods: Telono couples the appropriate UX activites with our clients’ business processes to ensure a valued user experience and smoothly executed project.
- Usability engineering: Our user-centered services are grouped by phase of the design lifecycle of your product or service
- International research : We are part of the UXalliance, a global network of worldwide UX and service design experts. We offers a range of global research & design expertise to help our clients deliver top-rate services around the world.
- Web accessibility: We also provide web accessibility services, such as web accessibility certification according to W3C and national standards.
- UX certification for project managers (UX-PM) : we propose the world’s first UX certification training program in Switzerland promoted by the UXalliance, a global network of 26 leading User Experience compagnies located across 15 countries worldwide.