Telono is an associate member of the User eXperience Alliance (UXa) - an international network of 22 leading user experience firms in Europe, Asia, America, and Australia.Created in early 2005, the network reaches major world markets and allows you to conduct international user experience research through Telono.
Advantages for our customers
- The UXa provides a team of over 250 user experience experts worldwide and more than 50 international testing rooms.
- All UXa members use standardized test methods worldwide.
- Together with our partners, we ensure consistent high quality of service and results.
- The alliance offers professional simultaneous interpretation during sessions as well as local cultural knowledge.
- Telono and other UXa members provide cost- and time-saving benefits by conducting user experience research across countries within a very short timeframe.
UXa's comprehensive usability experience
- Together, the UXa has over 35 years of international user experience research and has interviewed more than 15,000 participants in usability projects conducted in Europe, Asia, America, and Australia.
- The network has conducted projects in more than 30 countries.
- More than 150 Fortune 500 clients have worked with the UXa, including General Electric, Yahoo!, DaimlerChrysler, Expedia, Microsoft, and ING Direct.
UXa membersThe UXa consists of 11 partners, 8 associate members, and 1 affiliate member.
UXa partners include:
- Axance (Paris-Pantin, France)
- Serco Usability Services (London, UK)
- SirValUse Consulting (Hamburg & Munich, Germany)
- User Centric (Chicago, with offices in Washington DC and Minneapolis area, USA)
- User Experience (Bejing, China)
- User Intelligence (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Xperience Consulting (Madrid & Barcelona, Spain)
- UIDesign (Moscow, Russia)
- Mitsue-Links (Tokyo, Japan)
- Snitker & Co (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Optimal Usability (Wellington & Auckland, New Zealand)
UXa associate members include:
- The Hiser Group (Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane, Australia)
- Mercedes Sanchez Usabilidade (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Think User (Seoul, South Korea)
- Telono (Switzerland)
- AyerViernes (Santagio, Chile)
- Symetria (Poznan, Poland)
- Yu Centrik (Montreal, Canada)
UXa affiliate member:
- ExperienceU (Czech Republic)